Friday, March 11, 2011

Get Busy


Today I was in meetings concerning Kenya, Uganda, Germany, and Romania. It was crazy. I feel like my brain is spinning like a globe. We are in intense prayer and preparation to launch discipleship programs in Africa. It's so exciting.

Over the past few weeks God has been reminding me of a past season in my life. When I was about 17 years of age God placed an incredible hunger inside me to pray and seek Him but to also pray for the nations. For about a year, I prayed about three hours a day. Often, almost daily, laying hands on a map of all the countries in the world. Calling out country after country. Praying for the lost, asking God to send out laborers into the harvest. I know it was God because that's the only possible way I could have prayed that much. It was an incredible time in the presence of the Lord.

Well He's been stirring us lately. We feel such an urgency to "get busy". To MOVE, to PUSH.

Right now, through Crosstraining International (our mission organization) we have four missionaries overseas. And it looks like we have a potential of 6 more joining within the next few months. Young men and women of God who are answering the call of God to "Go and make disciples..."

Please keep us in prayer as we proceed to advance His kingdom.
Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment