Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Muffins for Mawmaw


This is a vision born in the heart of Linzee Joy, our ten year old daughter. She has a heart to impact her world, specifically the elderly in our community. Linzee has decided to use her love and skill for baking to earn monies to buy socks for the elderly in our local nursing home.

"I want to buy the old people in the nursing home socks because I love them, and they need socks. Their feet get cold. And I care about them a lot. Other times I have made bookmarks and cookies for the old people. Then I went visit them. There was a blind old lady who said, "I love kids. I wish I could see you right now". I felt so sad. She was old, and she was cute too."







If you would like to order Muffins for Mawmaw we will be taking orders for the Lafayette area this week until Wednesday, March 30th. We will deliver muffins during the day Friday, April 1st.


Assorted Muffins
(Each muffin will come individually wrapped.)
6 muffins.... $5.00
12 muffins....$10.00

Please contact me (Nichole) for orders. Checks may be made payable to Crosstraining International.

We believe in foreign missions but we also know that we need to IMPACT our community as well. And we know that God uses children today, they are not just the church of tomorrow, but the church of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment