Sunday, July 10, 2011

Making Disciples!

Packing once again! In two days I will be traveling to Uganda, Kenya, and Romania.

One of the things Jesus commissioned us to do was to go into all the world and make disciples of every nation. We take this command seriously, and we are doing our very best to obey this commandment.

In Uganda I am meeting with Pastor Robert Kayanja, pastor of Miracle Central Cathedral. I will be checking out the church, the city of Kampala, and we will be discussing the launching of Master's Commission Uganda in January of 2012.

In Kenya, I will be meeting with Mike and Marigold Cheshier, as well as Stephanie Elmore (a former XMC graduate who is now a missionary to Africa), about launching Master's Commission Kenya next year.

These are exciting times! But these times need to be bathed in much prayer. Please pray that God will direct and lead every decision.

I am so happy to announce that I am going to Romania to graduate our very first MCRomania students. Pastors Jeff and Donna Ables are joining me on this leg of the trip. We have looked forward for this moment for some time. It's a vision God gave coming true. I will post more on this after the graduation celebration!

Again, please keep these works in prayer and also pray for our safety, health, and finances to continue to be provided.

In Him,
Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment