Sunday, July 17, 2011

Update: Uganda 2













I (Nichole) spoke with Shawn yesterday. Here is my paraphrased update:

I had several more meetings. Everyone I'm meeting with is emphasizing the need for discipleship in this country. All meetings went great but were also very sobering. I spoke with an AG missionary (only one around), and he shared his wisdom and experiences with me. God is moving mightily in this country!

I am feeling much better! And I will not eat anymore vegetables or fruit from here.

Sunday night I will be arriving in Nairobi, Kenya. I am meeting with Mike Cheshier to discuss KenyaMC. I'm hoping as well to see XMC alumni, Stephanie Elmore, who is currently a missionary in Kenya right alongside the Cheshiers.

Please pray that God will continue to guide and direct these efforts to advance His kingdom and obey the commission to "go and make disciples".


No comments:

Post a Comment